quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2011

Love is like ...

Is there anyone,
that can be
so spectacular
And phenomenal ...

Is there anyone
that can tackle
things that can not even imagine

As you and I love


In any place
anywhere
I'll always know
where to find you.


On any street
on the tour
I always

Know where you are

Because love is so
I can not explain

I'll jump
And dancing
When you come back again
Where is your place

And I smile
And I'll hold you
Kiss, cry, non-stop

Because love is so! 3x

No explanation
Neither resolution
For such a mess
Love is so
May or may not, end
have is to feel

For the love

It's so ....

Ohohohohoh
Ohohohohoh
Ohohohohohohohohohohoh

It makes no sense
And it's complicated
But never mind
Because it's good to be in love

Good ...

Because love is so ...
so ...
so ...
... so ...
Because love is so ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário